Depression


Test for depression




Test lets you know you are living with depression.

Read the test questions and answer the questions well (always, sometimes, never) as what you find suitable for you.

Place the three degrees for each question, answer bdaema, two for each question answer bahiana, one degree for each question answer baabda

1. I feel sad and anxious

2. feel like sour my mood for no particular reason

3. lost interest in others

4. I feel the loss of pleasure in the joys of life

5. stay away from activities that are characterized with the ease

6. when your sense of pessimism is dominating these feelings

7. I feel helpless in the face of life's problems

8. the guilt

9. I feel that I value in society

10. I feel I lost the ability to show or accept emotions and the emotions of others

11. I suffer from insomnia

12. sleep for long hours

13. I wake up in the middle of the night and I could not sleep again

14. I have problems as binge eating eating or anorexia

15. complain of chronic physical pain

16. I feel that the benefit of treatment with disease complain of

17. I tend to cry

18. I feel tension and discomfort for trivial reasons

19. I feel excessive activity

20. I am idle and lack of mobility

21. it is difficult to enjoy calm and relaxation

22. I am tired and fatigue

23. I suffer from an inability to exert physical effort

24. I'm having difficulty concentrating

25. I have forgotten

26. is it hard for you to make good decisions

27. I think about suicide

28. see my atmosphere overcast

29. disturbed sounds even if birdsong

30. I see a tinge of sadness on the faces of people

31. talking about death accurately

32. I would like to see the sad problems

33. convey news of sorrow over joy news

34. I expect to newborn life of unhappiness and misery

35. I expect to newly-weds life full of problems

36. I tend to hear songs of sorrow over joy songs

37. more than visiting graves

38. best attend grief than joy ceremony

39. cry than laugh

40. I tend to use black over other colors

41. the voices bothering me laugh from others

42. interact with sad more stances of joy

43. I expect world destruction more prosperity

44. I think about different ways to commit suicide

45. best sad news

46. the discomfort you wake up in the morning

47. I feel very tight at sunset

48. the best isolation from others

49. reminds me of red blood

50. I see in people's eyes

Now the whole degrees obtained and review score

If the sum of what I got from (175-150): you seriously depressed and need to see a doctor immediately

If the sum of what I got from (149-99): you depressed and need care and supervision of a doctor

If the sum of what I got from (99.75): you need to improve the way you control what is suffering and help parents you on it
In the end I ask God that I have I benefited you.

0 التعليقات: