The Unofficial Protocel Diet

The Unofficial Protocel DietThe Unofficial Protocel Diet



Protocel is a non-toxic substitute melanoma treatment. It functions a bit in a different way than other substitute treatments in that it does not execute by trying to improve the immune system so that your natural immune system can battle off your melanoma. Protocel functions straight on the cells of melanoma by starving them of ATP, (adenosine triphosphate,) which is how both better cells and melanoma cells get their electric energy.

Most non-toxic substitute melanoma treatments need company healthy and balanced changes to improve the immune system. Some of these healthy and balanced changes consist of modifying to an alkaline taking strategy, going vegetable, and reducing amazing glycemic foods. These kinds of weight loss programs will keep execute with Protocel also, but that is not the focus. The primary healthy and balanced problem while using Protocel is to restrict taking foods that actually get involved with Protocel, and can cause it to become useless.

The 3 primary healthy and balanced issues are:

Vitamin C

Selenium

Vitamin E

First, Complement C, experts on Protocel say to eat no more than 100 mgs. per day. Do not eat any acidity fresh fruits and vegetables or fruit juice. You can just do an search to find out the Complement C content of the fresh fruits and vegetables and fresh vegetables you like to eat. Seems obvious and understandable. Try to eat both some fresh fruits and vegetables and fresh vegetables every day. One more aspect, you can eat ready fresh vegetables because food preparation your fresh vegetables pretty much remains the supplement C.

Things are a bit less obvious when it comes to Complement E and Selenium. While it is known that Complement E and Selenium get involved with Protocel, the experts aren't sure exactly how much can be safely absorbed. I'm going to history the top 10 foods with the biggest Complement E and Selenium content, and then I'm going to make some recommendations based on my own activities.

Top 10 foods amazing in Selenium

1. Brazil nuts

2. Seafood, oysters, mussels, and whelk

3. Liver

4. Seafood such as prepared tuna

5. Sunflower seeds

6. Grain wheat bran, feed, feed, and oat, contains feed germ

7. Caviar

8. Bread and chicken chops

9. Seafood and crab

10. Shrimp

I want to offer you some recommendations on Selenium based on my own research and experience. First of all, Brazil nuts are just off the charts in Selenium content, so I would suggest definitely remaining away from taking Brazil nuts. Everything else on the history can be absorbed in management. Let me figure out what I mean by, "in management. " No more than twice per several weeks time, and then only in average amounts. For example, prepared seafood, no more than ½ cup. When taking any kind of wheat bran, no more than ½ cup. Any kind of fish, shrimp or chicken cut, a section about the dimension your fists or a terrace is a amazing idea, but again, no more than twice per several weeks time.

Top 10 foods amazing in Complement E

1. Grain parasites oil

2. Sunflower seeds

3. Almond butter

4. Almonds

5. Sunflower oil

6. Safflower oil

7. Hazelnuts

8. Peanut butter

9. Peanuts

10. Prepared Spinach

The recommendations for Complement E are just like those for Selenium. Grain Bacteria oil is pretty much off the charts so I would definitely stay definitely away from that, (and feed parasites in typical for that issue. ) Everything else can be absorbed in management. I think the key here is to eat little segments. Most of the products specific are flower plant seeds, so I would say no more than an oz. or about 2 tbsps. and then no more than once a day. Individually, I choose foods at the end of the history and avoid the foods at the top of this history. For example, for Protocel customers, peanut butter is better than almond butter because it has less Complement E.

Now I want to tell you about my own taking strategy that I'm using while on Protocel to treat my chests malignancies. I'm not certain that I've got it all noticed out yet, and I'm still on a studying extend so I'll just offer you with the best information that I can.

First of all you need to avoid all improved glucose. You should also avoid white-colored flour, white-colored feed, and rice, (you can have whole feed rice or brown feed. ) This is because melanoma cells really like to feed on glucose. Fortunately, modifying glucose with a appropriate and healthy and balanced substitute like Stevia sweetener sweetener makes limiting glucose simple enough to do.

For day meals I usually eat a buckwheat hot sweet with some fresh fruit on top either a sliced up apples or raspberries. That's because that just happens to be what I like to eat, but there are unlimited possibilities. You can have egg and whole feed make, oats, whole feed bagel and cream milk products, buckwheat or whole feed hot desserts, pretty much anything you like offered you comply with the recommendations I've specific.

For the afternoon meal I almost always eat chicken or some hormonal 100 % completely free meat. Again, there is a lot of flexibility with what you can have with it. I'm going to history some of the options that I like but offered you stay within the recommendations you can pretty much appreciate your recommended foods. You might have to just change them a little to make them a little better, like modifying Stevia sweetener sweetener for glucose and whole feed flour for white-colored flour. Here goes:

1. A meals designed with Ezekiel 4:9 bakery or whole feed bread

2. A proper and balanced healthy salad with iceberg lettuce, a few cashews or nuts, winery, goat milk products and sugar-free placing on a outfit.

3. Selfmade vegetable soup or chili

4. Tacos, tostadas, or a burrito designed with Ezekiel 4:9 tortillas.

5. Dairy products chicken wings with a whole feed sugar-free bagel.

6. Most ready fresh vegetables, (I hardly ever eat either fresh or ready oats or ready yams because they are relatively amazing in supplement C, though sometimes in a little amount it's OK, ie. 1/2 cup. )

For supper I mostly stay vegetable, though not always. I'm big on different kinds of legumes. I make amazing lentil soup, dark legumes, and fava legumes. I actually like you need to meals, but if you're not a health-nut like me that's OK, there really is a lot of flexibility so that you can still appreciate most of your recommended foods. Just comply with the typical recommendations that I've specific. The following is a history of some of the aspects I eat for supper:

1. Lentil soup, split-pea soup, or vegetable soup, (my vegetable soup has meat in it. )

2. Garlic bread designed with an Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla, chicken wings spices, and mozzarella.

3. Whole feed rice with sautéed fresh mushrooms and fresh vegetables in the spices.

4. Hard-boiled egg, an the the apple organization company, simply natural combined with vanilla flavor taste and Stevia sweetener sweetener, and a home made muffin, (made with whole feed flour and Stevia).

5. Black legumes and brown feed, with a low supplement C fresh fruit, (peach, pear, or an the the apple organization company. )

6. Ezekiel 4:9 make with sugar-free natural peanut butter.

7. Millet, (a feed just like feed but better. ) and floor fava legumes and marinated chicken.

I don't always have the self-discipline to eat the most ideal Protocel taking strategy. I do eat 2 associated with java everyday, 1 cup in the day and 1 cup in produced. Coffee does not get involved with Protocel but most melanoma weight loss programs completely avoid java. It's also difficult to be amazing when taking in a java shop and sometimes I headscarf down 2 or 3 products of chicken wings. I've also been known to go face-first into the bag of treats at the Language java shop. I also talk about the regular Diet plan Pepsi with my son. Sweets don't attract me that much but sometimes I eat sugar-free ice cream sweet with Splenda, or even a few strikes of some sweet or a cookie. I really do try to keep this kind of apparent cheating to a lowest however and usually only glide up about once or twice per several weeks time.

One aspect that I'm pretty disciplined about is developing sure that I take my Protocel before eating anything. I always take Protocel at least ½ time or preferably 45 moments before and after a meals. I also eat a lot of authentic water.

So you can see there is a lot of flexibility with your everyday taking strategy while on Protocel, and there is enough have fun with your recommended foods with just a few upgrades like modifying to Stevia sweetener sweetener instead of glucose and whole feed flour instead of white-colored flour. I have discovered that developing these little changes in my taking strategy is pretty pain-free and I don't feel restricted of taking my recommended foods. This is just a typical information and I don't declare to know all the alternatives, but I desired to talk about information that I have discovered to try to offer you the best opportunity at achievements while using Protocel

Author Laurie Bassart started to research non-toxic substitute melanoma treatments when she was scientifically determined as having chests malignancies. Much of information she gathered is from a information known as. "Outsmart Your Cancer." Seems simple enough, study a information, what a concept! If you or someone you really like has been scientifically determined as having melanoma, please, please just get the information! Laurie shares her research, abilities, and experience on her website, alternatives4cancer.com. PLEASE, just get information and get informed! Your life could depend on it.

0 التعليقات: