Infertility in woman


Infertility in women


* A bug in the ovaries and is 30-40% of cases of infertility in women. So disturbed function of the ovaries or no ovulation due to malfunction of pituitary and ovarian hormones that influence growth and maturation of the ovum and launched and edited from the ovary to snatch her tube and its natural complement, or as a result of a congenital defect in the ovaries or histological composition of sacculations.


* A bug in the pipe or what we call the fallopian tubal or estimated that 30-40% of infertility in women. The pipes of a tanker for the egg first, so grab an egg from the ovary and tube easily sliding off it, and then to meet with sperm and is fertilized is following vaccination to the uterus. Is a congenital defect in the absence of the tube, for example, or a sore earlier basins led to the blockage in the tube in whole or in part in one or two parties, inside or outside the tube to hinder natural egg and then arrive in time to the uterus for nesting and development and growth.


* Cervical dysfunction is estimated at approximately 5% of cases of infertility in women. Where the cervix is the first barrier that must be overcome or penetrate the sperm abnormalities to reach the uterus and any change in the nature of the cervical mucus or cervical secretions may hinder the entry of sperm or stop her or even kill her because (of infections) or previous surgery on the cervix or the impact forced Pat hormonal or even birth defects and are few and rare.


* Reasons for include the presence of uterine fibroids or polyps diet or adhesions due to previous infections or surgical interventions or birth defects and all this hindered nesting fertilized in endocervical membrane to grow bigger.


* Immunological reasons, is the presence of antibodies against the sperm's immune when the man or his blood, or when women also in the blood or in the cervical mucus, which also kills the sperm and are very rare cases.


* Unexplained reasons this couple the couple may be sound medical examination and not pregnancy occurs.

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus.

    ردحذف